Coz if you don't dream big what's the use of dreaming?
If you don't have faith there's nothing worth believing
It takes one look to make the stars worth reaching for
So reach out, for something more



Spoiler ahead! (I've warned you)




I've never had opportunity to watch the entire season for the previous  of American Idol as this current one, so when I had all the time to kill, lucky for me, this season's contestants quite talented and outstanding. 

The finale contestants, The Davids, are both  my favorites, so when the result came out just now, it didn't really surprise me. With very tight percentage of votes, the majority then goes to the taller version of David. It didn't really matter though because they are all going to be selling their album fast even before their own eyes. And be on the top chart, definitely. 

Sorry to spoil you guys with the result. It's just another thing you could do when you're not working. 

Comments

Popular Posts