Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise.


I was browsing through his website while watching House. His shocking news announced yesterday was covered on the prime news, but what made me curious is, of all the people TV3 interviewed on his quitting from UMNO issue, why there is no one, ask him, himself? Politic is complicated, eh? Anyway, he made a simple explanation on his blog. Go read it. 


Sarcasm always amuse me, the people practiced it amuse me even-more. To name a few, Dr House and Chandler (F.R.I.E.N.D.S), (both are fictional), and my ex-supervisor. They make remarks and think super-fast and twist it so that people will get the point in hard way. 


It is insanely hot this past week. Even-though the temptation to take frequent shower is high, but one has to think twice as the tap water is at it's boiling point, making urinating is a hard job. But that's is another excuse to crave and enjoy this mouth watering and refreshing ice cream. Solero. Only that we had the lime and vanilla flavor, yesterday. 




This is the giant version, in Malaysia, or maybe in Bintulu we only have the normal size. (Tak kisahlah, sedapnya, SubhanaAllah!)

Comments

Popular Posts