“If you want crappy things to stop happening to you, then stop accepting crap and demand something more.”



There are several factors that made me too lazy to write. Some might wonder what the heck of a someone who doesn't have any productive thing to do at home, doing.  

I've been stuck to Facebook-ing and reading other people's blog, if you really want to know. 

My blog entries (most of it) are inspired by the foods that I cooked. Lately, I haven't cook anything worth sharing, like cold salad, sandwiches and some new invented fried noodles (that wasn't so hard to make). So I do not cook, hence the lack of entries. Zul is so busy, he even had to go to work on weekends, go very early and come home late before Maghrib. 

Today is a little bit productive as I did some groceries and went to Tamu to buy fresh stock. Fortunately the traffic was smooth (minus some moronic driver who didn't know how to use signals and leisurely taking their stroll on the right lane), and I could finished groceries shopping fast to come home and do the next task, which is cleaning up ikan tenggiri, udang, and etcetra. 

Am hungry now. And had nothing else to write.

Oh, I'm so sick of my own entry. Amuse me, people.

Comments

Popular Posts