"All of these lines across my face
Tell you the story of who I am
So many stories of where I've been
And how I got to where I am
But these stories don't mean anything
When you've got no one to tell them to"




As usual, the trip back to home (Semenanjung it is) was fun. There's lots of good food, fun places, familiar faces of people, good time spent with dearest Zul, and most importantly, the family. We went back to JB and Melaka for a couple of days after spent several days in KL. 

Back to Bintulu again, with lots of errands and house chores to be finished. No, I'm not complaining, just to let know that I will spare the rest of the stories (with the usual visual aid) on the next entry. (I wonder how Zul managed to post 2 entries, while having so little extra time compared to me. I blame the server for that).




On the other hand, I would like to wish my dear friend, the strongest woman I ever met, my good companion when everything was a struggle back in UKM, a Happy Belated Birthday. May all the obstacles she had faced in the past was just another good experience for facing a good, and remarkable future, Amiiiin. 





Till the next one, keep on visiting!



Comments

Popular Posts