Life's short. Talk fast.

The actual plan was to make some doughnuts, but I'm suddenly doesn't have the right energy to knead the dough. I have runny nose since this morning. No mood, plus I don't want any additional drippings in my dough. Euuww.


Marliza reminded me to watch Gilmore Girls last week, and some people who knew me would know how much I love this show. Obssess, is more like it. Fast-paced lines, smart, sharp, exagerrated lines and so much drama is the true attraction of the show.







Anyway, here's some unnecessary info about Gilmore Girls:

1) The show had won several awards, including Emmy Awards for 2004 Outstanding Makeup for a Series, and the actress; Lauren Graham won Teen Choice Award for Best TV Mom twice.

2) Food plays important part in the show, and both Lorelai and Rory were so addicted to coffee. But in reality, Rory's coffee mug (while acting) was filled with either Coke or tea.

3) In the show, Lorelai and Rory were both fan of junk-foods and, could eat a lot. But in real life, of course, they didn't eat that much.

4) The show had appeared several mentioning (is there such word?) in Scrubs, Veronica Mars, and even Supernatural! You know, Jared Paledecki used to be Rory's boyfriend in the early season.

Told you, it's unnecessary. For more info, go the the official website, or go wikipedia, or go IMDb.

I need to do some research on my team's costume for Treasure Hunt this weekend. Will tell you more, later.

Comments

Popular Posts