What's a celebration without a cake?

Remember my failed anniversary cake, last year? So, this is my attempt for this year. Originally the cake should resulted red velvet in color. But as history speaks, it turned out to be like the usual chocolate cake. Duhh. But it tasted good nevertheless.

I tried a recipe from this marvelous cupcake pro, and somehow couldn't get to swirl the cream cheese topping, as I don't have the time to let them set in the fridge. So let's call this one my version of Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting.













If you'd like to try, just click on the link for the recipe. I'm too lazy to retype them. Oh, by the way, the cake tasted so rich, I could only eat one a day. But as a dessert, it is so good. Enjoy!

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts